Michelle Crowder Dávila, N.D. is a licensed naturopathic physician with a focus in holistic and integrative healthcare.
Dr. Crowder Dávila is currently accepting new patients at Beaumont Integrative Medicine in three locations. She is not currently taking new patients at her private practice in Rochester. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michelle Crowder Dávila received her doctorate in naturopathic medicine with high honors from the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon, one of seven accredited schools in North America. She is trained in conventional diagnostics and treatment, as well as in the use of natural therapies such as clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy, physical medicine, hydrotherapy, and lifestyle counseling. Dr. Crowder Dávila holds a B.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan and an M.S. in Plant Biology from the University of Vermont and has taught undergraduate biological sciences. She brings this passion for teaching to her medical practice. Dr. Crowder Dávila is currently an Adjunct Instructor in the Family Medicine Department at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine.
Dr. Crowder Dávila has extensive experience working with medically underserved populations, including immigrant populations and homeless youth. She has worked in high volume clinics in Central and South America, where she also supervised medical student rotations and trained community health workers. In 2013, Dr. Crowder Dávila returned to Metro Detroit, joining the Integrative Family Practice of Dr. Colleen Kennedy in Rochester Hills. In 2014, she joined Integrative Medicine at Beaumont Health in Royal Oak and Grosse Pointe.
Dr. Crowder Dávila is dedicated to providing an individualized, holistic, and compassionate perspective on healthcare to her patients and the community. She is actively involved in increasing access to naturopathic medicine in Michigan by promoting licensure and other opportunities. Her current practice is focused on women's health, thyroid disorders and other endocrine imbalances, digestive disorders, and autoimmune disease. Dr. Crowder Dávila has trained with SIBO clinician Dr. Alison Siebecker, and MTHFR clinician Dr. Ben Lynch.
- National College of Natural Medicine, Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, High Honors
Clinical Internship completed at NCNM Clinic, Portland OR; Outside In Clinic, Portland OR; Wallace Medical Concern, Gresham OR; Natural Doctors International, Ometepe, Nicaragua; Princeton Center for International Health, Lago Atitlan region, Guatemala.
- University of Vermont, Master of Science in Plant Biology, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science in Biology, Summa Cum Laude
CURRENT CLINICAL AFFILIATIONS
- Beaumont Health Integrative Medicine; Naturopathic Doctor
- Integrative Family Practice of Colleen Kennedy, DO; Naturopathic Doctor
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine; Adjunct Instructor, Family Medicine Dept, Clinician Educator Focus
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Michigan Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine
- Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine and Health